Monday, February 18, 2008

Upcoming Interview

Hello again, so I figured I would share a few things that I have up and coming. First for all those aspiring video creators unhappy with the inability to save your complete ownage we are going to have an interview with a Mr Goodbar. (Sample video after the post) And we will find out how he does what he does, why he does it, and perhaps how many licks it takes to the center of a tootsie roll pop. (Is it three or does the owl lie)

In addition I have a few interviews lined up and planned with some of the top ranked gamers, lets see how they feel about the ranking system, find out a little about their strategy and perhaps see how much they spent on their Scion.

PLUS I have a surprise interview in the works but, I don't want to say anything much about that in case things fall through or I curse myself. And that will be it for todays news we return you to your regularly scheduled match.

MrGoodbarX85 vs XxKingDoormanxX

3 comments:

S0FAKINGDIE said...

Awesome work GunKata, it's looking good so far...i coulda done without that song though ;)

GunKata said...

Sorry I did not make the song I just posted the video.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!